“Never play to the gallery.”
― David Bowie
Hello, my name is Carly and I live in a beautiful rural community in Wairarapa, New Zealand.
I’m also Mum to 3 beautiful and amazing little people. Together we are navigating life with Autism, a colourful journey that is constantly showing us the value of love, perspective and presence.
• Photography and Art.
• People who who move against the grain and colour outside the lines.
• Challenging perspectives and growth mindsets.
• Light + Shadows.
• Ordinary and imperfect things.
• Books. Real ones. Give me the tangible over the digital any day.
• Whanau. People. Community. Collaborations.
• Growing my own food.
• The forest.
• The ocean.
• Sustainable living and tiny houses! #GOALS
Here is where I record visual stories of our adventures and our community. If you would like to say hello, let’s CONNECT.
You can also find my photography workshops HERE