“Never play to the gallery.”
― David Bowie
Hello, my name is Carly and I live in South Wairarapa, a beautiful rural community in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
I am a Mother, Photographer, Educator, and an advocate for Autism, mental health and the arts. I’m also Mum to 3 beautiful and amazing little people. Together we are navigating life with Autism, a colourful journey that is constantly showing us the value of love, perspective and presence.
• Tenacity. People who fiercely pursue their passions.
• People who who move against the grain and colour outside the lines.
• Deep conversations and new perspectives.
• Light + Shadows.
• Ordinary and imperfect things.
• Books. Real ones. Give me the tangible over the digital any day.
• Whanau. People. Community. Collaborations.
• Growing my own food.
• The forest and the ocean.
• And of course, meeting people and documenting stories.
If you like my work and are looking for someone to document you, your family or your business in a beautiful and honest way, say hello and let’s CONNECT.